WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FORUM?
- Teachers who work with students with disabilities
- Tech Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs)
- Borough Instructional Tech Directors
- Borough Special Education Directors
- Related Service Providers and Clinicians
- Website Content Contributors
- School Webmasters
- Parent Coordinators
- Borough / Citywide Office Staff
- School librarians
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
More details regarding why you should attend can be found on our Why Attend? page
We've made it safer and easier to attend through our new virtual platform, simply register and log in via our portal
Don't forget - CTLE credits can be earned by logging in and attending on November 2.
HOW DOES A VIRTUAL EVENT WORK?
- A virtual event is very similar to our live events but enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. Watch and browse on your phone, laptop, desktop or tablet.
- You don't need to install anything - you just need access to the internet
- A virtual event offers new ways to create an inclusive classroom
- Your log in details can be found in your confirmation email