WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FORUM?
- Teachers who work with students with disabilities
- Tech Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs)
- Borough Instructional Tech Directors
- Borough Special Education Directors
- Related Service Providers and Clinicians
- Website Content Contributors
- School Webmasters
- Parent Coordinators
- Borough / Citywide Office Staff
- School librarians
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- There will be an opportunity to speak directly to staff at technology companies
- Find out what your colleagues are doing to best support students and families
- Determine what website platform is best for your school
- Participate in conversations around inclusion
- Expand your Professional Learning Network
- Learn from leading voices in inclusion circles
- Build your knowledge of teaching digital literacy
We've made it safer and easier to attend through our new virtual platform, simply register and log in via our portal:
HOW DOES A VIRTUAL EVENT WORK?
- A virtual event is very similar to our live events but enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. Watch and browse on your phone, laptop, desktop or tablet. The online platform is accessible for 30 days from June 3, 2021.
- You don't need to install anything - you just need access to the internet
- The event takes place June 3, 2021 9am - 3pm EDT and is available on-demand after the event has ended.
- New ways to create an inclusive classroom
- Your login details can be found in your confirmation email.