CELEBRATING OUTSTANDING DISTRICT SCHOOL LEADERS
Nominations for Dallas have now closed, but we are still accepting entries in Georgia, California, New England, New Orleans and Texas.
As part of our Regional Leadership Summits, we have added a new free awards program to recognize outstanding school district leaders in the same regions. More information can be found on our awards website.
Who should enter?
Tech & Learning will recognize exceptional district administrators who are leading innovation in their schools. We’re seeking district leaders who not only drove innovation during the pandemic, but plan to take these lessons learned to reimagine and reinvent education moving forward.
These awards allow you to nominate yourself or another district level colleague who you feel deserves recognition for the outstanding work that they do. Entry deadlines vary per region, and the Dallas deadline is January 28.
The Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award winners will showcase examples of exceptional leadership. We will award one winner in the following categories:
- Best Implementation of Data Privacy
- Most Innovative Learning Spaces
- Best Example of Sustainable Classrooms
- Best Implementation of Digital Curriculum
- Best Example of Teacher & Student Wellbeing Programs
- Best Overall Implementation of Technology
Further information can be found on the awards website.
Reasons to nominate
All finalists receive
- An exclusive invitation to attend the Tech & Learning Summit in Dallas on Monday February 7, 2022 including the awards ceremony, all sessions, discussions and networking
- Two-night free hotel stay at The Westin Dallas Park Central (close to the Summit venue)
- Recognition in the March issue of Tech & Learning magazine (reaching 70,000 readers) and TechLearning.com (reaching 150,000 monthly visitors)
Plus winners receive
- An exclusive interview and profile in Tech & Learning magazine (reaching 70,000 readers) and TechLearning.com (reaching 150,000 monthly visitors)
- A Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award Winner’s Seal that can be added to all district websites
Deadline for nominations: January 28, 2022
We are accepting nominations until 1pm CT.