Families will learn about a variety of special education topics from experts, hear from parent leaders, and get tools that can be used to support participation in the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process. Workshops will meet the diverse learning needs of families who are new to special education, those with children who are preparing for life after high school, and everything in between.
- Connect with other parents and leaders
- Meet specialist teachers and educators
- Get information about important topics in special education
- Find out what to expect next school year and beyond
- Hear from parent leaders
- Get involved in our interactive workshops
- Download valuable resources