Nominations are free and will recognize exceptional administrators in select regions around the country who are leading innovation in their school districts. We will award district leaders who not only drove innovation during the pandemic, but plan to take these lessons learned to reimagine and reinvent education moving forward.
You can nominate yourself or another district leader.
Each selected finalist will be invited to join us at the relevant Regional Leadership Summit where the winners of each category will be announced.
All finalists receive:
- An exclusive invitation to attend the Tech & Learning Summit in their region including the awards ceremony, all sessions, discussions and networking
- Two-night free hotel stay (close to the Summit venue)
- Recognition in Tech & Learning magazine (reaching 70,000 readers) and on the Tech & Learning website (reaching 150,000 monthly visitors)
Plus winners receive:
- An exclusive interview and profile in Tech & Learning magazine (reaching 70,000 readers) and on the Tech & Learning website (reaching 150,000 monthly visitors)
- A Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award Winner’s Seal that can be added to all district websites
Our live Regional Leadership Summits bring together district leaders in an intimate, relaxed, face-to-face setting to talk candidly about how to recover from the impact of COVID while focusing on the needs of students and faculty with a future focus where you can network, learn and participate:
Take a look at what our previous Regional Live Summit attendees had to say...