Nominations are free and will recognize exceptional administrators in select regions around the country who are leading innovation in their school districts. We will award district leaders who are reimagining and reinventing education by developing and launching unique and forward-thinking programs, policies, and best practices that have shown to have a positive impact and are also replicable at other districts.
You can nominate yourself or another district leader.
Each selected finalist will be invited to join us at the relevant Regional Leadership Summit where the winners of each category will be announced.
All finalists receive:
- An exclusive invitation to attend the Tech & Learning Summit in their region including the awards ceremony, all sessions, discussions and networking
- Two-night free hotel stay (close to the Summit venue)
- Recognition in Tech & Learning magazine (reaching 70,000 readers) and on the Tech & Learning website (reaching 150,000 monthly visitors)
- A Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award Seal that can be added to all district websites
- PLUS winners and finalists will receive an exclusive invitation to Tech & Learning's Innovative Leader Summit, taking place on December 2 outside of New York City!
Plus winners receive:
- An exclusive interview and profile in Tech & Learning magazine (reaching 70,000 readers) and on the Tech & Learning website (reaching 150,000 monthly visitors)
- A Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award Winner Seal that can be added to all district websites
Our live Regional Leadership Summits bring together district leaders in a relaxed setting where attendees can talk candidly about how to develop effective district strategic plans. Each free to attend Tech & Learning Leadership Summit focuses on the unique needs of the region to give attendees the valuable insight they need to develop action plans and you can:
Take a look at what our previous Regional Live Summit attendees had to say...