|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM|
Registration & Breakfast
Attendees arrive to register, network, and enjoy breakfast, as well as get their “Passport to Prizes” pass. Throughout the day, attendees will complete their Passport by visiting with our partners either in scheduled meetings or during lunch if they do not have scheduled meetings.
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM|
Welcome and Introductions
Edtech luminary Carl Hooker brings his enthusiasm and passion for education to the New England Summit as our host and MC for the day. Carl has been a part of a strong educational shift with technology integration during his 23 years in education, and he will facilitate fun and interactive conversations throughout the day to ensure attendees walk away with innovative ideas they can put into action.
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Working Groups & Partner Meetings
Attendees either participate in facilitated small group discussions focused on important topics related to strategic planning or meet with industry partners. Topics will include:
- Data Privacy/Cybersecurity: This session will cover how districts support Student Data Privacy and shore up Cybersecurity efforts.
Presenter- Kim Ramos
- Supporting Teacher & Student Wellbeing: How are you ensuring the wellbeing of your staff and students? This session offers the opportunity to share best practices.
Presenter - Alena Zachery-Ross
- Professional Development: How do you support and sustain effective PD? Attendees discuss their challenges and solutions.
Presenter - Matthew Joseph
- Learning Loss or Learning Realignment? How can technology be used to more accurately assess student knowledge and thinking, and use that to realign curriculum and course expectations?
Presenter - Anthony Emmons
|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM|
|12:30 PM - 1:00 PM|
Meet Our Partners
Attendees meet with our event partners to learn more about their offerings and solutions – and complete their Passport to Prizes!
|1:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
Working Groups & Partner Meetings
Attendees either participate in a facilitated small group discussions focused on important topics related to strategic planning or meet with industry partners. Topics will include:
- Career & College Readiness: Attendees discuss ways they can develop partnerships with colleges/universities, institutes, businesses, and organizations to support career and college readiness.
Presenter - Michael Hale
- Rethinking Learning Spaces: How are districts assessing and addressing learning loss? And are these assessments delivering an accurate, unbiased picture of what students are learning? Attendees will share their experiences and perspectives.
Presenter - Andrew Wallace
- Digital Wellness: Reshaping our cultural approach to technology. In this session, attendees will discuss the impact that digital wellness has on both classroom culture and the school-parent partnership
Presenter - Kerry Gallagher
- Changing Pedagogy: How has the pandemic changed the ways schools teach and students learn? Attendees explore how and when it makes sense to use technology.
Presenter - Laurie Guyon
|3:15 PM - 4:30 PM|
APPMazing Race Activity
Attendees group into teams to participate in Carl Hooker’s “APPMazing Race.” Teams are assigned a set of activities that gets everyone up and moving as they collaborate to solve a series of challenges that teach team building, creativity, and problem solving. All winning team members receive an Amazon gift card!
|4:30 PM - 6:00 PM|
Awards Ceremony & Passport to Prizes Drawing
The winners of the Tech & Learning Innovative Leader awards and Passport to Prizes will be announced, followed by a cocktail reception.