WHO SHOULD ATTEND NYCDOE EVENTS?
- Tech Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs)
- Borough Instructional Tech Directors
- Borough Special Education Directors
- Related Service Providers and Clinicians
- Website Content Contributors
- School Webmasters
- Parent Coordinators
- Borough / Citywide Office Staff
- School librarians
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
More details regarding why you should attend can be found on our Why Attend? page
Don't forget - CTLE credit can be earned by attending NYCDOE events live at the time of the event
HOW DOES A VIRTUAL EVENT WORK?
- A virtual event is very similar to our live events but enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. Watch and browse on your phone, laptop, desktop or tablet. The online platform is accessible for 30 days from the event date
- You don't need to install anything - you just need access to the internet
- A virtual event offers new ways to create an inclusive classroom
- Your login details can be found in your confirmation email