CELEBRATING OUTSTANDING DISTRICT SCHOOL LEADERS
Philadelphia deadline: April 23, 2023
As part of our Regional Leadership Summits, our awards program will recognize outstanding school district leaders in the same regions. More information can be found on our awards website.
Who should enter?
Tech & Learning will recognize exceptional district administrators in select regions around the country who are leading innovation in their schools. We’re seeking district leaders who are reimagining and reinventing education as they plan moving forward.
These awards allow you to nominate yourself or another district level colleague who you feel deserves recognition for the outstanding work that they do. Entry deadlines vary per region, and the Philadelphia deadline is April 23.
The Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award winners will showcase examples of exceptional leadership in the following categories:
- Best Implementation of Data Privacy
- Most Innovative Learning Spaces
- Best Example of Teacher & Student Wellbeing Programs
- Best Example of Professional Development
- Best Overall Implementation of Technology
- Innovative Technology Director Award
- Innovative Curriculum Director Award
- Innovative Chief Academic Officer Award
- Innovative Chief Technology Officer Award
- Innovative Superintendent Award
Further information can be found on the awards website.
Deadline for nominations: April 23, 2023
We are accepting nominations until 1pm.