How can schools get the most out of additional instructional time to make up for interrupted learning? In this Tech & Learning District Leadership Roundtable, Dr. Kecia Ray talks with thought leaders about using “expanded learning” to move beyond remediation to accelerate student learning and mastery.
What you’ll learn:
- How the Meriden, Connecticut school district improved math scores amid a nationwide decline
- How to remediate schema, not isolated skills
- How to develop a growth mindset
- How to teach problem solving, regardless of language
- How to tap into the neuroscience of how the brain learns
All attendees will receive a 'Certificate of Completion' from Tech & Learning, which can be used towards one hour of Professional Development.
Plus, enjoy a coffee on us! Attendees working in the education sector will receive a $5 Starbucks coffee voucher once they've attended as a thank you.*