FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FORUM?
1. Teachers who work with students with disabilities
2. Tech Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs)
3. Borough Instructional Tech Directors
4. Borough Special Education Directors
5. Related Service Providers and Clinicians
6. Website Content Contributors
7. School Webmasters
8. Parent Coordinators
9. Borough / Citywide Office Staff
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
1. Opportunity to speak directly to staff at technology companies and who represent website platforms
2. Find out what your colleagues are doing to best support students and families
3. Determine what website platform is best for your school
4. Participate in conversations around inclusion
5. Expand your Professional Learning Network
6. Learn from leading voices in inclusion circles
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED?
1. Assistive technologies and how they can support students' needs
2. Accessible website platforms
3. How to make accessible digital content
4. New ways to create an inclusive classroom
5. How to support students with disabilities in accelerated programs
6. Strategies to prepare students for a successful transition into adult life, through college, career, or independent living
7. And more!