Welcome to the NYC Public Schools Assistive Technology EXPO 2023 - we are delighted that you can join us.
On this page you will find information to help you navigate the event and make the most of your day with us. If you have any questions, please do reach out to a member of staff on-site who will be happy to assist you. Enjoy your day!
NYC Public Schools Events Team
You are split into cohorts for Lunch determined by your lanyard color - Red or Black:
RED LANYARD cohort times:
Lunch 12:00-12:30 Vendor Hall 12:30-1:00
BLACK LANYARD cohort times:
Vendor Hall 12:00-12:30 Lunch 12:30-1:00
Lunch is Located in the Cafeteria on 4th Floor.
Vendor Hall is located in the Gymnasium on 3rd Floor.
EVENT PARTNER VENDORS
Be sure to visit our Event Partner Vendors located in the Vendor Hall in the Gymnasium on the 3rd Floor during the Partner Meet & Greet sessions. You will find out more about the services and products they offer, have the opportunity to chat and be able to take part in Passport to Prizes (more info below).
NOTE: You must have pre-registered for your session in order to qualify for your CEU credits. Please arrive at your sessions ready for the start time stated. Most sessions are full, so please stick to your agenda.
If you have not yet picked sessions taking place at one or all of the following times: 10:30AM, 1:00PM and 2:10PM, you need to select these sessions now. You need to log in with your email and password.
The rooms marked yellow will be used for this event:
- 1ST FLOOR - Registration & Auditorium
- 2ND FLOOR - Sessions
- 3RD FLOOR - Vendor Hall, Gymnasium & Sessions
- 4TH FLOOR - Cafeteria & Sessions
- 5TH FLOOR - Library & Sessions
Room 329 on the 3rd Floor is available as a Lactation area.
Click on the maps to enlarge and zoom in.
PASSPORT TO PRIZES
Your chance to win prizes from some of our Event Partner Vendors!
Visit each Event Partner and ask them to initial your Passport you received at Registration. You must get initials from every Event Partner Vendor listed on your Passport to be entered into the drawing. Don't forget to add your name and email to your Passport.
Hand your complete Passport in at the Info Desk on the 1st Floor by 3PM to be entered. Winners will be drawn in the closing session. You must be present at the Closing Remarks Session to win!
- Attainment Company: $300 Attainment Gift Certficate
- B&H B2B: B&H Gift Card
- Boom Learning: 3 Premium Boom Learning Subscriptions (12 months), 3 Boom Mugs w/ $10 Starbucks gift certificates
- D2L: A D2L Branded Cooler Bag
- Enabling Devices: Item #2400 Talkable 2 communicator with Item #1598 EZ Mount Tray
- Hiveclass: Fitbit
- Kami: Kami T-Shirt, Kami Stickers, Kami Lanyards, and a 1 year free Kami Teacher Plan
- n2y: Set 1 and 2 of n2y’s Symbol Stix Squares
- Sora, by OverDrive Education: Citywide Digital Library Sweatshirt
- Therapro: $50 Therapro Gift Card
- Tobii Dynavox: PCS Playground Sign
- ZAGG: Mophie 3-in-1 travel charger with MagSafe
- Zearn: Mistakes are Magic Bulletin Board Pieces & Apparel