This event is designed for educators who want to gain Professional Development through the NYC Department of Education. Learn about assistive technology and support, accessible web platforms, designing accessible digital content, instructional resources for teaching information fluency and digital literacy, transition planning and much more!
Did you know, you can also Earn 4.5 hours of CTLE credits for attending!
- Speak virtually to staff at tech companies
- Connect with peers on how they're supporting students and families
- Connect with educators, librarians, tech SPOCs and more!
- Support for students with IEPs
- Accessible website platforms
- Equitable access to school libraries
- Earn 4.5 hours of CTLE credits for attending!
- Converse about accessibility and inclusion
- Meet industry leaders
- Discuss how to make school websites accessible