SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: DECEMBER 19
As part of our Regional Leadership Summits, we will recognize outstanding school district leaders.
Who should enter?
We’re seeking district leaders who are reimagining and reinventing education by developing and launching unique and forward-thinking programs, policies, and best practices that have shown to have a positive impact and are also replicable at other districts.
These awards allow you to nominate yourself or another district level colleague who you feel deserves recognition for the outstanding work that they do. Entry deadlines vary per region, be sure to check your deadline to check you don’t miss out!
The Tech & Learning Innovative Leader Award winners will showcase examples of exceptional leadership. We will award winners in each region, in the following categories:
- Best Implementation of Data Privacy
- Most Innovative Learning Spaces
- Best Example of Teacher & Student Wellbeing Programs
- Best Example of Professional Development
- Best Overall Implementation of Technology
- Innovative Technology Director Award
- Innovative Curriculum Director Award
- Innovative Chief Academic Officer Award
- Innovative Chief Technology Officer Award
- Innovative Superintendent Award
Further information can be found on the awards website.
Regions & Deadlines
We are accepting nominations to coincide with our Regional Live Summits in the below areas. Please note, each deadline listed below is 1pm, local time, on the day.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION:
REGIONAL LIVE SUMMIT WEBSITE:
REGIONAL LIVE SUMMIT EVENT DATE:
Our next deadlines will be coming soon - check back for updates
Our previous Winners and Finalists
Click the button below to find our about our previous award winners and finalists.